For over a decade UrVenue has consistentely powered the highest grossing nightclubs in the world; in 2012, the top 3 were powered by UrVenue as well as 13 of the top 20 according to Nightclubs & Bar. It is through these customers that we have designed and developed the most complete system for large and small venues by far.
Like most reservations systems, you can print your guest list or check your guests through an iPad. You can also seat your guests and manage your floor. Although, UrVenue is much more than a reservation system.
You can have multiple entry points and track where reservations come from. We also have email notifications that are sent to your guests when they submit a reservation. There is a request manager for you to approve reservation requests if you wish to moderate them. Hosts and Promoters can also enter reservations under their names so you can track commission payments.
We are looking for an experienced Graphic Designer focusing on Print and Web media to create beautifully designed collateral for our clients all over the world. We’re searching for an individual that is passionate about their work and loves designing clean and engaging media for all mediums of print and web media. You would work alongside the creative director and design team to create new branding and corporate identities, design and oversee all other print projects and a few websites. A keen eye for pixel perfect design and attention to detail is a must.
- Extensive experience in designing for Print and Web media
- Expert with Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch, and other design software/tools
- In-depth knowledge with design patterns & fundamentals, typography, color theory, use of white-space, and user experience
- Experience with branding and designing branding guidelines, presentations, and corporate identity design
- Experience with logo design, drafting and sketching
- Strong product sense and understanding
- Research new trends in art & design, graphic art, UI/UX
- Like to learn new things, mentor and share knowledge with team members.
- Advanced English writing and communicating skills
- Design and oversee the design process throughout the entire lifecycle of the project. You may delegate tasks to a small team of designers
- Design and prepare well organized digital media, mockups, branding guidelines and for various media: Magazines, billboards, business cards, menus, etc
- Create and deliver new designs, test new concepts and prepare presentations to collaborate ideas with the team and our clients
- Work with designers and product managers to bring product ideas to life
- Working with the creative director to build intuitive interfaces for users as well as construct new, innovative and efficient user experiences
- Bachelor's degree in Multimedia, Design or Art related field. Self-taught design gurus are also considered
Acerca de UrVenue
UrVenue is a comprehensive reservation system for nightclubs and restaurants that handles some of the busiest and most successful venues in the world. — Perfil completo de UrVenue