Axiom Zen is a team of experienced software architects, engineers, and designers who like to work on experimental, cutting-edge projects. With low hierarchy and an open, supportive environment, we can give you space to create the best work of your life.
Working alongside some of the best talent in the world, you will drive rewarding projects forward, impacting lives and expanding the frontiers of technology. Your experience at Axiom Zen will be rewarding, challenging, and fun.
Axiom Zen is a best practices-driven engineering team (committed to continuous deployment, continuous integration, automated testing, etc), looking for talented and startup-minded developers to join our growing team in Vancouver, BC or Santiago, Chile.
If you're a talented, hard-working, and creative builder with front-end development experience and a demonstrated record of achievement, Axiom Zen is the place for you to take your career to the next level.
As the ideal candidate, you have:
- A strong grasp of CS fundamentals, algorithms, data structures, and design patterns
- Experience shipping high quality code in a fast-paced mission-critical environment
- Knowledge and interest in web performance and cross-browser compatibility
- Familiarity with GitHub, with demo-able apps or code that impress us
- Degree or diploma in Computer Science or Web Development, or equivalent education or experience
- You’ve worked with React or Angular
- You’ve worked with top-tier startups
- Blow us away with a fun CodePen link!
Competitive salary plus bonus, top-tier benefits, and generous stock / equity
- Active Professional Development. You have access to a Professional Development budget allocated separate from your compensation to be spent on conferences, classes, books, and any other resources to maintain and expand your skill set, industry knowledge, and professional growth.
- Speaker Travel Budget. We believe strongly that all our team members should have the opportunity to become thought leaders in their fields. To support this, we have a standard policy to cover travel + accommodations for speaking engagements.
- Mandatory 15 Off Days Per Year. We have a high standard for impact but we insist on work-life harmony and believe in balance. Minimum of 15 off days every year, with no hard limit.
- Transport Reimbursement. We cover public transport to work and back. If you bike to work instead, we set aside $1000/year for bike maintenance. If you walk to work, we’ll bonus you the same amount as a rental subsidy.
Acerca de Axiom Zen
Axiom Zen is a team of experienced software architects, engineers, and designers who like to work on experimental, cutting-edge projects. We are looking for talented and startup-minded individuals to join our internationally growing team. — Perfil completo de Axiom Zen