We want to change the way people work in Latin America.
The Human Resources industry is served by age-old software that is old, expensive and far from user friendly. Runa, born from Silicon Valley, offers a much more modern, intuitive and efficient solution. By building our software 100% cloud-based, we completely change the paradigm, offering a far superior solution at a fraction of the cost.
We have built an A-class team consisting of driven entrepreneurs and experienced professionals that believe in our mission. Collectively we hold 25+ years of operating experience in the region and a myriad of degrees ( BS, BA, MBA, MA, PhD, etc) from established universities including Stanford, Harvard and Columbia.
Our vision is grand. In 5 years, we will be in 15 countries serving 10,000 companies. We seek motivated entrepreneurs who want to roll up their sleeves, get their hands dirty and help us change the status-quo.
- You are a pro in understanding user needs. You can relate to what the user is looking to find our and you can craft an article that speaks to them AND solves their problem.
- Your writing means business. Your approach is rooted in bottom-line thinking, using analytics, research, and data to guide creative decisions and support arguments. You are able to drive research needs, align to existing research and lead research efforts. You use content to meet core business objectives and are able to articulate and substantiate your decisions to peers and senior-level executives alike.
- You iterate quickly and respect deadlines. When it’s time to get locked in, you know how to move at supersonic speed without compromising quality.
- You design with words. You play equal parts strategist, editor, researcher, and scientist—using empathy, logic, and data to communicate exactly the right thing.
About Your Experience
- 2+ years experience working as a writer at ad agency, tech company, brand consultancy, strategic marketing agency, product design firm, or similar field.
- Interest in technology and an understanding of the media and advertising ecosystem.
- Portfolio of work showcasing original writing as well as edited work.
- Excellence in communication, organization, prioritization and attention to detail.
- Ability to balance short-term and long-term strategic initiatives, and work within tight deadlines.
- A great attitude.
- Help set and drive the vision for the voice and content strategy of the company
- Write articles on a daily basis that our users have related to employee management, time off and payroll.
- Work closely our HR experts to ask the right questions and brainstorm solutions with a strong sense of initiative and follow-through. Take ownership of the deliverables and the words.
- Partner with the SEO team to align SEO strategy and optimization within the global web content strategy.
- Young, fun work culture.
- Shoes optional at the office.
- Flexible work hours and remote work days.
- Very flat organizational structure, with no hierarchy.
- Bonuses based on performance.
- Technology supported growth.
- Opportunities for advanced learning and workshops.
Acerca de Runa HR
Runa ofrece una solución completa de software de recursos humanos basada en la nube que ha sido diseñada y construida para empresas de tamaño pequeño a mediano en Latinoamérica. — Perfil completo de Runa HR