Squad is the company that developes KERBAL SPACE PROGRAM.
In KSP, you must build a space-worthy craft, capable of flying its crew out into space, without killing them. At your disposal is a collection of parts, which must be assembled to create a functional ship. Each part has its own function and will affect the way a ship flies (or doesn't). So strap yourself in, and get ready to try some Rocket Science! The game has different game modes, you can play the Career Mode if you want to expand and manage your own Space Center, taking on missions and researching new technologies. Or you can play Sandbox mode if you're only interested in flying and discovering the Kerbal universe without restrictions. There is even a mid point between these two, Science mode.
Kerbal Space Program is looking for Senior Game Engineers to join our international development team. In this role, you will work closely with other programmers, as well as designers, artists, andothers to bring new features and content to life. You will have the opportunity to contribute to core parts of the game and solve complex problems for our players.
- Collaborate with local and remote team members
- Write and test quality C#/C++ code
- Investigate and solve issues reported by internal testers and public forums
- Assist and mentor junior engineers
- Participate and provide feedback in feature discussions as desiredRequirements
- Strong Math knowledge
- Experience in the following coding languages: C++ / C#, GLSL / HLSL
- Experience in either Unity Engine, Unreal Engine or CryEngine
- Experience in Version Control Software
- Collaborator, organized, and with a passion for video games
- Proven experience in the video game Industry
- Speaks fluent Spanish and advanced English
- Preferably knowledgeable in the following areas: graphics, physics, animation, shaders, UI
- Bachelor level studies in a computer science related field or equivalent work experience
Acerca de Squad
SQUAD is the company that developes KERBAL SPACE PROGRAM. — Perfil completo de Squad