Be part of a team that designs, develops and integrates highly complex software functions within Honeywell Building Technologies. You will use your experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. You will also generate innovative solutions in work situations; trying different and novel ways to deal with problems and opportunities.
· Design & develop embedded firmware for control panels, loop cards, etc with adherence to cybersecurity.
· Embedded firmware development using C, C++ and Shell Scripting.
· Experience working in embedded software architectures
· Experience/Understanding of Linux kernel, Linux internals, Virtual memory.
· Knowledge of RTOS (FreeRTOS, QNX etc), Microcontrollers, Memory Handling, RTC, Watch Dog, IO, ADC, Power Management and Communications Protocols.
· Effort estimation and planning, technically manage external consultants and suppliers for software deliverables.
· Maintain know how on applicable FIRE standards such as UL 268, EN54 etc.
· Generate innovative Ideas, Visit customers as part of OVOC (observational Voice of Customer) activities
· Bachelor or Master degree in engineering with specialization in electronics or computer science.
· Experience: 5-8 Years
· Scaled Agile based product development with globally distributed teams.
· Extensive experience in embedded software design & development.
· Understanding if architecture, design and patterns
· Understanding of open source components, encryption, DevOps
· Fluent in spoken and written English.
· Ability to travel worldwide ca. 20%.
· Exposure to software product development life cycle and Agile methodologies would be preferred.
· Working experience in product portfolio related Fire, security, Automation.
· Understanding of cloud technologies and IoT
· Scaled Agile SAFE Certification and experience with JIRA, Babmoo (or other build servers), BitBucket etc.
· Experience on requirement-management, Experience on cross site development.
Best Place to Code reconoce a las empresas que se esfuerzan por brindar las mejores condiciones de trabajo posibles en software y tecnología de información.
Temporalmente remoto por COVID-19
El trabajo es remoto sólo durante las restricciones sanitarias por COVID-19.