Svitla is a proven custom software development company and testing provider headquartered in California, with development offices throughout Mexico and Europe (Ukraine, Poland). For 15 years, we have served a wide number of customers ranging from big corporations to innovative young companies in Silicon Valley to large educational institutions. The list of our customers includes such well-known companies as BMC Software, Ancestry, Affymetrix, Ingenico, Logitech and Stanford University. Our mission is to build a company that contributes to the well-being of our clients, personnel and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world. Join us!
The Developer is skilled at the creation of application functionality and configuration using commercial development tools and applications. Helps to mentor and train newer engineers.
As part of this team, a Developer is expected to:
· Skilled developer that can master the development of Dematic and commercial
· Works independently and within a team with little required coaching
· Coaches and mentors lesser experienced developers
· Continually improving skill level through certifications and training
· Supports change in internal initiatives
· Ability to break down tasks into work packets
· Contributes to requirements and design of project
· Delivers properly developed and tested software that meets the defined
· Supports internal development and initiatives
· Willing to travel to customer facilities
· Bachelors degree in Computer Science (or other Engineering degree)
· 5+ years software development experience in Java
· 2+ years of experience working with Databases and scripting
· Advanced knowledge in Java.
· Advanced knowledge in Java EE 7 plus.
· Experience with object-oriented programming
· Good knowledge of testing process (unit testing / integration testing) tools like JUnit and Mockito
· Good knowledge and usage of Windows, Linux.
·. Lean development and best practices knowledge
· English upper-intermediate and higher
· SQL Server.
You'll need to show evidence of the following:
· knowledge of computer systems and technologies
· technical competency
· the ability to communicate with clients, colleagues and management to explain complex issues clearly and concisely
· a meticulous and organized approach to work
· a logical, analytical and creative approach to problems
· thoroughness and attention to detail
· business skills and commercial awareness
· the ability to work both in a team and alone and to manage your own workload
· an ability to learn new skills and technologies quickly
· an awareness of current issues affecting the industry and its technologies.
· GWT knowledge is a plus
· Hibernate framework knowledge is a plus
· Industry experience preferred – Warehouse
10 Vacation Days since 1st year working with us.
5 PTO´S per year, since 3rd month
25% Vacations Bonus
15 Days of Christmas Bonus
Major Medical Insurance
Snacks and Drinks
Beers and Coffee
Body Massages (Twice A Month)
Flexible Home Office, depends on client necessity